Legal Notice / Privacy Statement
Please be advised that Knapp Legal, PLLC’s web site is for purposes of information only and is subject to the disclaimers stated below, with which you are deemed to agree by using the web site. As used in this section on Disclaimers, the term Firm means Knapp Legal, PLLC and includes its attorneys and others employed by or associated with Knapp Legal, PLLC. As used in this section, the term web site means Law Office of Knapp Legal, PLLC’s Internet web site, every page of the web site, and all contents thereof, graphic representations, and links on the web site, in existence at the present time or at any other time.
- No Legal Advice. Because legal matters depend upon the specific facts and circumstances and the laws that may apply any given case or other legal matter, nothing contained in the web site is intended to be nor shall it be deemed to be legal advice, counsel, or services to or on behalf of any person.
- No Attorney-Client or Other Relationship. Your use of the web site is not intended by Knapp Legal, PLLC to create, and such use shall not create, any attorney-client, advisory, fiduciary, or other relationship between Knapp Legal, PLLC and any person.
- No Solicitation or Advertising. As stated above, the web site is available to users for informational purposes only. Nothing contained in the web site shall be deemed to be a solicitation or advertisement of any kind for legal services or for any other purpose. In the event that the law or ethical rules governing the practice of attorneys in any state of the United States of America or other jurisdiction deem the web site to be a solicitation or advertisement of any kind, then Knapp Legal, PLLC hereby advises the user that Knapp Legal, PLLC retracts the web site and expressly withholds permission for any person to use the web site in that state or other jurisdiction for any purpose whatsoever.
- No Consent to Jurisdiction, Venue or Choice of Governing Law Outside of Snohomish County, WA, United States of America. By this web site, Knapp Legal, PLLC does not intend, and expressly disclaims, submitting Knapp Legal, PLLC (including, as defined above, its attorneys and employees) to jurisdiction, venue, or choice of governing law in or of any state of the United States of America or other jurisdiction. To the contrary, Knapp Legal, PLLC (including its attorneys) and any dispute or disagreement with respect to or arising from this web site or use thereof shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its laws relating to choice of laws, and the forum to resolve any such dispute or disagreement shall be Snohomish County Superior Court, WA, United States of America, and no other forum whatsoever.
- No Warranty of Any Kind. By this web site, Knapp Legal, PLLC does not intend and hereby expressly disclaims (a) any warranty (whether express or implied), guaranty, representation, promise, assurance, or other statement that the web site is accurate, complete, timely, current, or reliable in any respect; (b) any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement; and (c) suitability, reliability, or applicability of all or any part of this web site. Moreover, Knapp Legal, PLLC hereby expressly disclaims (d) that it can or will enter into an attorney-client relationship or enter into any other relationship or assume any duty (fiduciary or otherwise) with or on behalf of any person; (e) that the cases or comments discussed in this web site are comparable or applicable to any case or other legal matter involving any person; and (e) that any user or other person will obtain any particular result or outcome in any case or other legal matter.
- No Reliance by User. As noted above, legal advice and other legal services depend upon the specific facts and circumstances and the laws that govern any particular case or other matter. Therefore, Knapp Legal, PLLC hereby gives every user notice that the user should not rely, and cannot reasonably rely, upon anything contained within this web site for any purpose whatsoever, including obtaining legal advice.
- Communication with Knapp Legal, PLLC. Knapp Legal, PLLC further advises every user that the user should not communicate anything (including any confidential or sensitive information, documents, photographs, graphic depictions, financial information, data, or files) to Knapp Legal, PLLC through this web site. Knapp Legal, PLLC does not and cannot warrant that anything so communicated will be or remain confidential. Moreover, any such communication through the web site or by electronic mail (email), regular mail, or other means of delivery shall not create an attorney-client relationship between Knapp Legal, PLLC and any other person, and such communication shall not create a fiduciary duty or other obligation on the part of Knapp Legal, PLLC to preserve, safeguard, or return anything so communicated.
- Licensing of Firm’s Attorneys. Each of Knapp Legal, PLLC’s attorneys is licensed only in the state or states of the United States of America or other jurisdictions indicated in his or her biography. Nothing in the web site is intended by Knapp Legal, PLLC (or its attorneys) to be soliciting or transacting business in any jurisdiction in which Knapp Legal, PLLC (or its attorneys) is not duly licensed or otherwise authorized by the laws of that jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the first sentence of this paragraph, Knapp Legal, PLLC does not make, but expressly disclaims, any warranty (express or implied), guaranty, representation, promise, assurance, or other statement that the biography or the license, other authorization, or certificate of specialization of any of Knapp Legal, PLLC’s attorneys to practice law in and by any jurisdiction is valid, effective, current, or accurate.
- No Employment Offer or Agreement. The listing and descriptions of jobs or job opportunities with Knapp Legal, PLLC are not intended to be, and are not, offers, contracts, terms or conditions of employment, solicitations of employment, or any other commitment or promise of employment or the payment of any compensation, fee, or inducement to any person.
- Change Without Notice. This web site is subject to change without notice, but Knapp Legal, PLLC undertakes no obligation to amend, correct, or otherwise change the web site in any way or at any time.
- Designation of Responsible Attorney. In the event required by the law of any jurisdiction, but expressly subject to paragraph 4 (relating to No Consent to Jurisdiction, Venue or Choice of Governing Law Outside of the City of Lynnwood, Snohomish County, WA, United States of America, United States of America) above, Knapp Legal, PLLC hereby designates (a) its office in the City of Lynnwood, State of Washington, United States of America as its principal office and host server location; and (b) Steven Knapp, Esq. of Knapp Legal, PLLC at 19105 36th Avenue West, Suite 206, Lynnwood, WA 98036 as the attorney responsible for this web site.
- Information About Web Site. For information or inquiries about this web site, please contact Knapp Legal by telephone (at 425-673-7500) or by email (at [email protected]).